Be Kind. Be Fearless. Be Joyful. Be You.
Picture Day is fast approaching. This year we’re encouraging students to show their personality, joy, and confidence. It’s a celebration of their individuality. In short, we’re encouraging them to simply: Be You. If they want to wear a funny tie, dress up or down a little, or even wear a funky hat or two, they’ve got the all-clear to Be You.
Remember that what makes us all different is what makes us so wonderful! Spring picture day encourages and inspires kids to be themselves.
Keeping Students, Staff, and Employees Safe
This school year, we’re taking the necessary steps to keep your students and safe. We’ve enacted industry-leading safety protocols that follow the guidelines or recommendations of the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration standards related to COVID-19.
Our new safety protocols include:
- Safety Training: Lifetouch employees are required to complete enhanced safety and cleaning protocol training.
- Social Distancing: Employees will follow new posing and social distancing requirements to ensure a safe and comfortable picture day.
- Electronic Check-in: To limit interactions and improve efficiency, students will not carry a name card to the camera.
- Enhanced Cleaning: Photographers will have a sanitization kit to clean camera stations and equipment.
- Face Masks: Photographers are required to wear face masks during the entire photography session. We recommend face coverings for students and staff being photographed. During their individual session, they will be advised to remove their face covering to capture their image. Face coverings are required for parent volunteers.
- Customized Plan: Most importantly, we’ll work with you to establish a plan that fits your needs.
More Value for your Families
Lifetouch is part of the Shutterfly family of brands, and now your school and students’ families will get more!
- Purchased digital images are now delivered through Shutterfly.
- Customers who purchase school pictures on mylifetouch.com enjoy a FREE GIFT from Shutterfly.
- Families will earn Lifetouch Rewards with each order placed on mylifetouch.com. Plus, families have additional opportunities to redeem previously awarded discounts and offers to ensure they get the best value.
More Value for your School
Schools that partner with Lifetouch qualify for Shutterfly Storefront – an exclusive, free fundraising program. Schools create a Shutterfly Storefront URL and when families purchase through that Storefront, the school will earn 8% back on all Shutterfly purchases.
Book your Spring Picture Day now!