The #1 reason parents miss out on getting their child’s school picture is because they didn’t know about Picture Day. Parents are busy and need multiple reminders! Parent Notify is your schools tool to communicate to parents about Picture Day and Yearbooks – how you want and when you want.
Why use Parent Notify?
- Student data privacy — Email addresses are password protected within your Lifetouch Portal and not given to Lifetouch. This is a way for your school to reach parents who do not choose to opt-in to Lifetouch emails.
- Emails send automatically — saving time and reducing calls to your office.
- Email reminders are prewritten and contain all the information parents need to order.
- Parents who order online receive benefits such as the ability to customize their package, shop more products and earn Lifetouch Rewards and Shutterfly offers.
- Parent Notify ensures parents only receive the amount of email reminders they desire by removing them after they purchase.
- Parents can unsubscribe at any time – and they’ll only unsubscribe from Picture Day information, rather than your school’s email system.
- It is complimentary and exclusive for Lifetouch schools.
For more information, view the Parent Notify guide.
If you have questions or trouble accessing your Lifetouch Portal, contact your Lifetouch Representative.