An Educator. A Designer. A Journalist. A Photographer. Meet the modern-day Yearbook Adviser. An Adviser is someone who wears many hats. So, how is it that one Adviser can be an expert in it all? Maybe a fun, productive, 2-day event filled with concentrated learning where you can work and interact with other well-informed yearbook experts from across the country can help further develop these skills. Lifetouch’s National Adviser workshop is taking place in Fort Mill, SC, July 28-29. Here is a little bit of what you can expect:
- Meet Advisers from all over the country
- Learn the proven methods for achieving (and teaching) better candid photography
- Get design tips from the expert designers
- How to customize your yearbook to promote your unique school culture
- Guided tour of Shutterfly’s manufacturing facility
View more about this energizing, inspirational, and skill-building event on our recent blog post: You and your yearbook: National Adviser Workshop set for July 28-29.
Now’s the time to mark your calendars for Lifetouch’s National Adviser Workshop coming up July 28-29. We’ve pulled together a team of specialists who can teach you everything you need to know to optimize your yearbook program and create your best yearbook yet.
Look for more information here on registration coming at the end of February.