Working with Lifetouch means more than a great Picture Day. As a partner in education, our goal is to help you foster a positive school culture where both students and educators feel welcome. To do so, we provide a portfolio of products and services to help your school.
But it doesn’t stop there. It’s the people within your school community that really matter. We’re here to ensure everyone benefits from our partnership.
Here are just a few of the exclusive services we provide beyond photography.
- Lifetouch Portal your one-stop-shop and web-based platform that provides schools a safe and secure means of transacting with Lifetouch for Picture Day and Yearbook events. Prior to Picture Day, schools can upload essential data for Picture Day and download extra digital Picture Day reminders. After Picture Day, schools can access student images, create customized awards and certificates, design photo directories using student’s or staff’s school picture and more.
- Shutterfly Storefront is a Lifetouch-exclusive program in which schools create a custom Shutterfly Storefront URL for school supporters to purchase Shutterfly products. When supporters shop through your Shutterfly Storefront website, Shutterfly will donate 8% of every purchase back to your school!
- Parent Notify is your tool to send automated, prewritten email reminders to parents allowing them to easily and quickly order school pictures online – reducing calls and questions to your office and saving you time.*
- Picture Day Coordinator Resources help you plan and promote Picture Day and include a handbook, timely email reminders, posters, social media images and more.
- PrintShop helps you enhance your school culture with customizable banners, flags, posters, window decals and more. Ask your Lifetouch Professional for details.
- Rewards & Recognition features customizable certificates to motivate, reward and recognize students, staff and volunteers.
- Photo ID Cards provide verification of students and staff within your school.
- Directories provide a comprehensive list of all students and staff within your school.
- Principal Album include a complete visual reference of each classroom in your school.
- Newsletters principals and Yearbook Advisers receive e-newsletters containing best practices from national education partners, industry tips, helpful tools and more.
- Partnerships with national education groups, such as NPTA, NSBA, NAESP, NASSP, AASA and others.
- Yearbook our program features a state-of-the-art design tool, adviser resources to create your best yearbook and professional help along the way.
- Spring Photography to capture each student’s personality in fun, contemporary poses allowing parents to notice and preserve growth from the beginning of the school year to the end.
- Sports, Group, Prom & Commencement Photography to capture your school’s milestone events.
- Give Back focused on local education efforts and our Memory Mission to build schools around the world.
- Safety & Security including class curriculum in partnership with National Center for Missing & Exploited Children®, background checks on all Lifetouch employees who work in your school, industry-leading image and data privacy practices within the Lifetouch Portal, payment sites that exceed the credit card industry’s strict standards for use of financial information and more.
- Lifetouch Rewards is a program in which families can earn discounts when purchasing school pictures on mylifetouch.com.
- Free Gift families that purchase school pictures on mylifetouch.com receive a free gift from Shutterfly!
- Digital Images families that purchase a digital image have access to that image forever in their Shutterfly account – preserving each school picture, every year.
- SmileSafe provides law enforcement with the most valuable tool when a child goes missing—a current photograph. Additionally, every student photographed gets a complimentary printed and digital photo Identification card.
- Picture Day Hero parents/guardians who volunteer on Picture Day receive a gift for their volunteerism.
If you’d like to learn more about partnering with Lifetouch, contact us.
*Only available to schools in the United States.